Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Owl Nails

The school that I was student teaching at mascot was an owl to celebrate the first spirit day I tried my hand at painting little owls on my nails.

Steps:

1.  Paint a base coat on your nails.
2.  Paint your nails with your base color I used a gold color allow to dry.
3.  On two of the nails I made the outline of an owl using brown allow to dry.
4.  Using a dotting tool and a small brush make the belly of the owl and the eyes with white allow to dry.
5.  Using a smaller dotting tool make the inside of the eyes using black.
6.  Using a small brush make a triangle for the beak.
7.  Leave other nails as is or use a dotting tool to create polka dots I used purple for my other nails.
8.  Once nails are dry cover with a top coat.




No comments:

Post a Comment